The Ocean Hunter Chameleon Skin Lycra Suit has been designed to wear over your existing wetsuit. Ideal for rendering a black wetsuit with camouflage, or for changing the type of camouflage pattern depending on the colour of the sea bottom you are hunting in.
The Ocean Hunter Chameleon Lycra Skin Suit has been produced in super elastic materials that provide great flexibility, last well and are reasonably priced. In addition Ocean Hunter's unique dual camouflage has been designed specifically for Australian waters.
This suit features a one piece rear zip design with secure Velcro closure and is designed to be worn over an existing suit allowing you to better blend in with the underwater environment that you are hunting in. Manufactured from super elastic material, the dual camouflage design works well in both ocean and reef environments and has been designed specifically for Australian waters. The suit has flatlock stitching on the seams and includes a custom non slip chest loading pad and high wear knee pads.
Ocean Hunter Chameleon Skin Lycra Suit Features
- Classic Ocean Hunter Camo meets high tech nylon lycra construction
- Designed to be worn on it's own in tropical water, or over an existing wetsuit in colder waters
- Allows you to better blend in with the underwater environment that you are hunting in
- Designed specifically for hunting in Australian waters
- Dual camouflage design works exceptionally well in both ocean and reef environments
- One Piece rear zip design with secure Velcro closure
- Comfort neoprene neck
- Custom non slip chest loading pad for protection to the spear when loading speargun
- High wear SupraTex knee pads ensure maximum abrasion resistance
- Integrated thumb loops and foot stirrups
- Manufactured from super stretch Lycra material to maximise lifespan
- Thickness: 0.5mm
- Seams: Flatlock stitching to eliminate rubbing or chaffing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.