This 2 piece 2mm Tokugawa suit boasts Cressi's market-leading Apnea pattern and is designed specifically for Australian conditions. The Tokugawa skin is the perfect warm water suit for the avid freediver and spearfisher. The double lining ensures there is no need for lubrication as the closed-cell design makes donning and doffing a breeze, and makes your neoprene more durable.
Comprising of high waisted pants and a hooded jacket with beavertail closure, this suit will keep you warm through the areas that most need protection. Reinforced pads through the knee to shin areas prevent wear and tear in areas that generally receive the most severe friction during a dive.
The Tokugawa Camo pattern has been developed to blend into the vast range of Australian waters. The colouring and pattern of Cressi's Tokugawa design give the suit the ability to blend into both blue and green waters. This is an all round freediving and spearfishing suit perfect for the Australian diver.
Cressi Tokugawa 2mm 2 Piece Wetsuit Features:
- Tokugawa Design: Specially camouflaged design that is intended to work in a variety of environments, from blue to green water.
- Extended Knee Pads: Long knee pads that extend from the knees down the shin help to protect you and your wetsuits neoprene at this high wear point.
- Chest Pad: Makes loading your speargun more manageable.
- Closed-cell design: An extra lining of nylon on the interior of the suit means that the neoprene cells don't suction onto your skin, making donning and doffing and breeze.
- Dura-Stretch Nylon: This nylon lining we just spoke about above is a durable but stretchy material that won't affect the flexibility of your wetsuit.
- 2-Piece Wetsuit: The optimal design for maximum water sealing with a hooded wetsuit.
- Anatomical cut for a perfect fit
- Designed for Australian environments
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.