The Ocean Hunter Marseillaise Weight Belt is the safest of all of the free diving belts. It comes complete with a long lasting, rust proof stainless steel metal buckle.
The great advantage of using a rubber belt is that it is designed to stop the all too common problem of your weight shifting which occurs on descent because of your wetsuit compressing. The Ocean Hunter Marseille Weight Belt has a super soft and sticky 50mm wide belt with a reliable stainless buckle which makes this belt a top choice for many professional freedivers and spearos.
In addition the sticky rubber and elasticity of this belt makes it self compensating for depth whilst stopping weight slipping or movement when worn over your suit. The large stainless steel buckle is easy to operate and quick to ditch in any emergency.
One of the greatest advantages of the Ocean Hunter Marseille Weight Belt is that it provides all of the same features of the more expensive belts but at a more affordable price for the spearo looking to save some money.
Ocean Hunter Marseillaise Weight Belt Features:
- Rust proof stainless steel buckle for years of reliable use
- Classically reliable Marseille release mechanism
- Durable rubber construction for long life
- Stops your weights from slipping when you dive down deep
- Flexible rubber adjusts to wetsuit compression at depth, ensuring that the buckle does not slip around the body for improved safety
- Roller buckle, while always releasing on demand, will not accidentally open when dragged past rocks or the gunnel of a boat
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.