MODEL: CONCEPT C GEN II
GEAR RATIO: 6.8:1 (68cm)
BALL BEARINGS: 9 Ball Bearings
Exceptionally light, the Concept C Gen II weighs 5.89 oz/167 g! Loaded with new tech and designed for performance this is the reel you will want to cast all day and never put down. You will find yourself re-tying your lures, instead of grabbing the other combos you prepared. Cast Iron Carbon material is a major advancement in material technology that delivers on our goal of building a zero-corrosion frame that fishes like it was metal. This High Strength extremely low flex material matched with genius engineering and design elements is the key to the rock-solid feel and performance. The all NEW butter-smooth Ti-Armor Aluminum drive gear is 3X more resistant to environmental wear. The Concept C Gen II features include an Arrowhead Line Guide, Beetle Wing Rapid Access Side Plate, KeepR Integrated Hook Keeper, 25 lb. Bulldog Drag, High-Spin Anti Corrosion Bearings, Railed Clutch Cam, and much much more.
- Hi-Tech Cast Iron Carbon Frame and Side Plate Construction
- High Spin Spool System
- Ti-Armor Aluminum Hamai Cut Drive Gear
- 25 lb Bulldog Drag System
- 9 BB (2 High Spin Corrosion Resistant BB, 5 Stainless BB, 1 Dead Stop Anti-Reverse)
- Arrowhead Line Guide
- Reinforced Clutch Cam
- KeepR Integrated Hook Keeper
- Generation II Hard Anodized Worm Shaft
- Low-Friction 6-Way Braking System
- Beetle Wing Rapid Access Side Plate
- Trick Shop Compatible
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.