MODEL: CONCEPT Z SLD
GEAR RATIO: 6.8:1 (68cm)
BALL BEARINGS: 6 CZB + 1 Anti Reverse Bearing
See what all the buzz is about! The original Concept Z rocked the industry with its groundbreaking CZB technology. Pushing the edge of design, engineering, and materials forward is what the Z is all about. The NEW Gen II Concept Z SLD doesn’t disappoint, it starts with the new SLIDE magnetic cast control system located in the perfect place for anglers to adjust without missing a single cast. Control casting downwind and then upwind on alternating casts with a flick of the thumb. Pitch, flip, or just let it fly by combining or isolating the Low-Friction Centrifugal braking with the magnetic SLIDE braking. Zero Corrosion CZB Bearings and an Advanced Polymer drag system are placed within the new rock-solid Cast Iron Carbon frame and side plates. This design sets the new bar for material innovation.
- Slide Magnetic Cast Control System
- CZB Bearing Technology
- Hi-Tech Cast Iron Carbon Frame and Side Plate Construction
- Ti-Armor Aluminum Hamai Cut Drive Gear
- 20 lb Advanced Polymer Drag System
- Alert Drag Clicker
- Zero Ball Bearings (6 CZB Bearings, 1 Dead Stop Anti-Reverse)
- Arrowhead Line Guide
- Reinforced Clutch Cam
- KeepR Integrated Hook Keeper
- Generation II Hard Anodized Worm Shaft
- Low-Friction 6-Way Braking System
- Beetle Wing Rapid Access Side Plate
- Trick Shop Compatible
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.