In short, the Sharkbanz Fishing Zeppelin is a shark deterrent that is proven to significantly reduce the number of fish lost to sharks when reeling them in from the depths. Without having to read into it, here's a few key features:
- It's constantly on i.e. it works 24/7 without have to be turned on or off
- It doesn't have a battery so there's no charging needed
- It uses permanent high powered magnets to interfere with sharks' super sensitive electroreceptors
- Sharkbanz do not harm sharks, fish, or any other marine life at all
- They do not attract sharks at all either
- Most importantly, they do not effect/repel fish
Features & Specs:
- Simple - no batteries, no charging, always active
- Effective - thoroughly tested and based on proven science
- Practical - can be used instead of a sinker, or alongside one
- Depth rating - effective at any depth
- Shark deterrent field range of 1-2m
- TSA and airline travel-friendly
- Magnetic shielded box for safe storage
- Weight: 185g/6.5oz
- Made from environmentally-friendly, biodegradable PLA materials
How To Rig the Sharkbanz Zeppelin
The Sharkbanz Fishing Zeppelin can be used alternatively to a sinker when bottom fishing/reef fishing, or in deeper waters/when there's more current it can be used alongside an extra sinker.
For most effective results, tie the Zeppelin 45-60cm below where the fish's tail would be when you're reeling it up. So basically you create a 1-hook paternoster rig with your bait branching off from the mainline, and the weight used is the Sharkbanz Zeppelin rather than a standard sinker. Its smooth curved and hard design is as snag resistant as possible.
If you're fishing deeper water or water with more current, you can tie a secondary sinker below the Sharkbanz Zeppelin for added weight, as the Zeppelin has holes either end and can be tied as an inline sinker.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.