PENN WARFARE SPINNING ROD
Exclusive to Tackle World the Penn Warfare series is always ready for battle.
The blank is constructed with Penn's GCC (Graphite Core Construction). Half e-glass, half graphite. The graphite layer is the inner layer, providing a great weight reduction and increased sensitivity. The outer layer, being e-glass greatly increases durability.
Penn's STT (Solid Tip Technology) is also featured in the Warfare series. Majority of rod blanks are hollow throughout the rod, but not rods with STT! The tip section is solid, therefore breakage is virtually eliminated in the tip section of the rod.
Stainless steel guides matched with aluminum oxide inserts further enhance durability to the workhorse that is the Penn Warfare rod series.
- Graphite Core Construction (GCC) tubular glass blank
- Solid Tip Technology (STT) rod tip
- Stainless steel guides with aluminium oxide inserts
- Durable EVA foam grips for better ergonomics
- Heavy duty stainless steel hooded reel seat
- Robust round rubber butt cap
|Model||Length (ft)||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Sections|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.