Our Blackout Plus Hunt Shafts are all fitted with a penetration cone.
- The Blackout shaft is manufactured with 17.4 PH stainless steel which comprises of approximately 17% Chromium, 4% Nickol and 4% copper
- The Blackout shaft is C.N.C. machined
- This shaft features 4 fins, 3 fins that are 60mm-90mm-120mm from the very back of the shaft and one rest tab that is 360mm from the very rear to make preloading bluewater spearguns and rollerguns that little bit easier
- All Sharkfins have been chamfered and deburred ensuring ultimate reliability for both dyneema and metal wishbones or bridles
- Sharkfin tips are TIG welded and create a stiffening bridge on the shaft, increasing its ballistic performance. The rest tab is welded on
- The flopper is made of 1.2mm thick flopper and a 2.5mm thick pin that is welded, which creates a flopper that can withstand much higher loads than competitors as if the welding of the pin creates a reticular connection between the flopper pin and flopper itself which ensures there is no localization of the hole. Again, both the flopper and flopper pin are chamfered to provide a completely smooth surface
- Each flopper is tested to ensure that it locks at approximately 70 degrees to the spear which will minimise the leverage a fish can create on the flopper which can, in turn, shear floppers from their pins
- Works perfectly with enclosed track spearguns that have a track of at least 7.5mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.