Our Blackout Plus Hunt Shafts are all fitted with a penetration cone.
- The Blackout shaft is manufactured with 17.4 PH stainless steel which comprises of approximately 17% Chromium, 4% Nickol and 4% copper
- The Blackout shaft is C.N.C. machined
- This shaft features 4 fins, 3 fins that are 60mm-90mm-120mm from the very back of the shaft and one rest tab that is 360mm from the very rear to make preloading bluewater spearguns and rollerguns that little bit easier
- All Sharkfins have been chamfered and deburred ensuring ultimate reliability for both dyneema and metal wishbones or bridles
- Sharkfin tips are TIG welded and create a stiffening bridge on the shaft, increasing its ballistic performance. The rest tab is welded on
- The flopper is made of 1.2mm thick flopper and a 2.5mm thick pin that is welded, which creates a flopper that can withstand much higher loads than competitors as if the welding of the pin creates a reticular connection between the flopper pin and flopper itself which ensures there is no localization of the hole. Again, both the flopper and flopper pin are chamfered to provide a completely smooth surface
- Each flopper is tested to ensure that it locks at approximately 70 degrees to the spear which will minimise the leverage a fish can create on the flopper which can, in turn, shear floppers from their pins
- Works perfectly with enclosed track spearguns that have a track of at least 7.5mm
If you're looking for the best finished shaft in the world, you've found it.
These shafts are extremely strong with many features and advantages not found in other brands.
Features a slow taper elongated tricuspid point and the barb is not recessed. If the spear hits in its vital points you have more chances to kill the fish with one shot.
Two large 85mm ultra smooth, extra thick, opposing off-set flopper barbs provide maximum hold on the fish with the least amount of damage. Off-set opposing floppers give greater holding capability on any large fish, but particularly soft bodied fish.
Comes with extra long tapered, cone that is welded onto the shaft and very low profile super strong welded flopper pins.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.