The LC75-A38 rocker arm adopts a hollow design on the basis of solid metal, which greatly reduces the weight of the rocker's arm. The gripping ball made of titanium alloy is non-slip and wear-resistant, and the bearing is smooth and not stuck. The modification is convenient and fast, and the novice modification is completely stress-free.
- 【Carbon Fiber Lightweight】Using carbon fiber rocker arm with an ultra-light handle, only 37g, which is lighter than metal and does not increase the weight of the fishing reel.
- 【Wide Application】The length of the rocker arm of this fishing reel is 75mm, and the size of the assembly hole is 8*5mm、7*4mm. It can be applied to spinning reels or baitcasting reels.
- 【Stainless Steel Shaft】Using smooth stainless steel bearings, can reduce friction and improve the sensitivity of the fishing reel while fishing.
- 【Handle Design】Both the front and back of the rocker's arm have beautiful carbon fiber patterns, and the handle grip is used high-quality aluminum alloy, which makes it more smooth and more comfortable.
- 【Note】 The size of the rocker's arm is relatively small, so be careful not to lose the accessories when installing.
|Shimano 7x4mm||Curado 200k/200E||
|Tranx 100 200|
|SLX DC/XT/MGL 70|
|Calcutta conquest 100 200|
|Cardiff 200 300 400|
|Shimano 8x5mm||Curado 300k/300E|
|Tranx 300 400|
|Calcutta conquest 300 400|
|Tranx 300 400|
|Steeze SV TWS|
|Saltist / Saltiga Stra Drag|
|Coastal TW80/SV TW 150|
|Air Stream Custom|
|Abu Garcia 8x5mm||Zata|
|Ambassadeur 5500 6500|
|13 Fishing 7x4mm||Any reels|
|Lew's, Quantum 8x5mm||Any reels|
||Squall Low Profile 200 300|
|Fathom Low Profile
|Squall Lever Drag|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.