Combo Shimano Beastmaster 9000A - StatusBB - 80lb Braid
Pick up instore ONLY
The Shimano Forcemaster 9000A Deep Drop Combo was built for hauling up the deep sea dwellers. Fishing the depths can be very hard work without the assistance of an electric reel, that's why this combo was made, it's perfect for chasing Blue Eye Trevalla, Gemfish and any other deep sea species.
Reel - Shimano Beastmaster 9000A Electric Reel
The Shimano Beastmaster 9000A possesses unprecedented power, speed and durability thanks to the brushless Giga-Max Motor. With 10% more winding power than the previous model and 25kg of Cross Carbon Drag output, the Shimano Beastmaster 9000A is ready to tackle monsters of the deep. Regardless of the load applied to the reel, the Constant Speed Mode maintains a consistent retrieve speed without the loss of any cranking power during the fight. The Heat-Free system allows for heat to be released from vents in the side plate, ensuring reliable performance. It also features a aluminium clod forged clutch lever and a LCD screen with an English menu. To reach deeper depths, the reel can be spooled with up to 900m of PE 8 braid.
- Hagane Body - The Hagane Body is produced from high rigidity aluminium or magnesium. This creates stiffness and impact resistance, while at the same time eliminating flexing of the body. The result is a rock-solid housing and support for the moving internal gearing and greater efficiency throughout the reel.
- Giga-Max - This is the industry's first brushless motor. A high-speed, high-torque motor that employs a powerful special rare-earth magnet. The brushless motor means a much longer lasting motor.
- Thermo Adjust Drag Control - A control function that suppresses abnormal heat generation in the drag to maintain stable drag performance. If the drag slips while the motor of the electric reel is on, the gear will idle, causing abnormal heat generation in the drag section. In order to suppress this heat generation, the motor speed is automatically reduced when the drag is slipping.
- S A-RB - Shimano S A-RB bearings are high corrosion resistant ARB ball bearings with an extra shield for improved protection against sand, salt or dust.
- Electronic Exciting Drag - This audible and highly exciting electronic sound that the reel makes when the mode is selected.
- Fine Dot LCD - LCD screen for easy use and operation.
- Drag: 25kg
- Gear Ratio: 3.1:1
- Bearings: 12+2
- Weight: 1745g
- Power Pro Capacity: 80lb/980yd
Rod - Shimano Status Deep Drop PE8-10 Rod
The Shimano Status Bent Butt rods have been constructed utilising high power carbon and e-glass blank technology to withstand and absorb the pressures of deep water fishing. These rods come with an ergonomic aluminium Pacific Bay bent butt that allows for optimum angles when deploying baits, waiting for bites and fighting tough deep water species like Bar Cod, Blue Eye Trevalla, Gemfish and other deep water species.
The Shimano Status Deep Drop rods are fitted with fixed high quality Fuji Silicone guides and an AFTCO swivel roller tip.
Features & Specs:
- Length - 5'6"
- Pieces - 2pce at the butt
- Line Weight - PE8-10
- Fuji silicone guides
- AFTCO swivel roller tip
- Pacific Bay extra long bent butt
Line - Shimano Power Pro Depth Master 80lb Braid Fully Spooled (approx. 1050yd)
Power Pro Depth Hunter braid changes colour from blue to yellow, to green to orange, and has a black mark every five feet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tackle World Townsville users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.